This trip will open up South Africa for you with it’s highlights and just from not far distance from Cape Town -Cape Town city sightseeing, wine experience at local vineyards, big 5 safari, Cape of Good Hope visit, most Southern Point of Africa, where you can stand with 2 feet in two oceans, naughty Chaсma baboons, ostriches, Big 5 safari and much more . Are you ready?
Hotel or location of your choice in Cape Town
30 Minutes Before Event Time
You will experience 3 best must to do trips-tours in Cape Town -City, Table Mountain, Winefarms, Cape of Good Hope, one day to visit Hermanus – home to Southern Wright whales (seasonally during July- November of every year) and beautiful Hemel en Aarde wine valley and. Most Southern Point of Africa – Cape Agulhas, where exactly two oceans meet, visit African Penguins colony, see Chacma baboons, ostriches and enjoy viewing animals at big 5 safari drive at the very best local private safari park.
Arriving in Cape Town. Getting used to the city. Relax after the flights. Recommended – walk around V&A Wralf Waterfront.
• Table Mountain visit (weather permited) We’ll drive to the lower cable car station on the Table Mountain to take cable car to the top of the mountain. You can enjoy walking trails on the top of Table Mountain and amazing views.
• Signal Hill to witness firing of the Noon Gun. After Table mountain we drive to the tip of the Signal Hill to see more beauty of Cape Town – opened up views of the Lion’s Head, 12 Apostles, Robben Island.
• Castle of Good Hope is the oldest building in South Africa. It served rather home for the governor of the Cape at the time then being a protection of the Colony.
• Bo-Kaap – The Malay Quarte. Rainbow colored district where the Cape Malayans live – slave flocks and mixed race (color), colonial architecture, colorful houses, local mixed Cape-Malay cuisine originated here. We will visit the Indian spice store which has existed about 100 years.
• Company Gardens. We will walk through the Company gardens – built by Dutch East Indian Company as a fruit and veg garden. Nowdays its a city park.
• Green Market Square – Flea Market
• Diamond & Tanzanite experience. Join the fascinating Diamond & Tanzanite experience at the local jewelry shop
• Scenic coastal drive along the Peninsula
• Beautiful urban Cape Town’s areas along the peninsula -Clifton & Camps Bay
• Picturesque Hout Bay harbour and Cape Fur Seal Island
• Chapman’s Peak drive – historical road and beautiful drive
• Stop at the Cape Point ostrich farm – feeding and photos with ostriches
• Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point visit at Cape Point Nature reserve
• Penguin colony of African Penguin Jackass at Boulders Beach, Simons Town
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden – one of the 9 most beautiful in the World
You will experience South African wines and food testing. They said beautiful wines come from beautiful places and you will be witness of that. You will local diverse cosine in the comfort of South African famous wine farms.
Over 850 farms. 6 Wine regions. Over 76 wine wards. New World style South African wines what you will get to try.
• Drive through Historical centre of Stellenbosch town
• Vineyard&cellar tour. Wine testing
• Drive through old elephant pass – Helshoogte Pass
• South African French corner – Franchhoek
• Enjoing local bubbly wine styles – MCC
• Local cousine lunch stop
• Wine and cheese paring at Fairview cheese&wine farm
• Chocolate testing
You will be taken to Hermanus by scenic route along the Hottentots Holland mountains and False Bay.
• 1.5 hours of scenic drive along the coast down South
• Visit Stony Point African Penguins colony
• Wine farm visit at Hemel en Aarde valley
• 1.5 -2 hours of the boat trip to see Southern Right Whales (only available in whale season July-November)
• Night over at the Hermanus Hotel
We going to leave Hermanus and proceed by costal drive to most southern point of Africa – Cape Agulhas (trip takes about 1 hour)
After an hour trip through farmland and Bredasdorp old fishing town we arrive Arrival to the Cape Agulhas Nature reserve, enjoy the views, make memory pics, visit historical lighthouse and have some lunch at the local restaurant.
• Arrival to the Cape Agulhas Nature reserve.
• Cape Agulhas Lighthouse viewing
• Walk at the Nature reserve, swim and taking pictures
• Lunch stop
After we enjoying this beautiful spot we proceed driving to the safari park (1.5-2 hours drive)
• scenic drive Tradow pass and Klein Karoo Route 62
• arrive to safari park late afternoon, check in, relax
• Night over safari game Lodge
You will enjoy 2 safari game drives , nice meals and relaxation at the lodge for the whole day.
• Morning safari
• Breakfas & Luch
• Late afternoon safari game drive
Overnight at the safari lodge
Today will be last day of your package trip. You will have early morning safari and after will be picked up by our driver to get you back to Cape Town to drop you at the airport for yours onward travels.
• Morning safari
• Breakfast & prepacked lunch
• Meet your driver& trip back to Cape Town (approximately 3-3.5 hours)
• Drop off at the Cape Town Airport