This is 4 days trip. This trip will give you a good idea of the South African wines and you can enjoy giant beauty of the ocean – Southern Right whales who come here, down South, approximately in the mid of July to the end of November. Also you will visit most Southern Point of Africa – Cape Agulhas and do famous adventure – shark cage diving – dive with great white shark if you wish.
We will take you to the best wineries in Stellenbosch, Paarl, Franchhoek and Hemel en Aarde valley to taste most fine variety of South African wines, bubbly, port, brandy.
Hotel or location of your choice in Cape Town
30 Minutes Before Event Time
On this trip you will have opportunity to experience good wines and beautiful little towns of the Southern Cape. You will see Southern Right Whales and Humpack whales in their natural habitat while them emigrated to the Southern Coast of Africa. They playing, mating, giving birth of new generation and resting here from July to November every year and Hermanus -cozy little coastal town just 1,5 hours from Cape Town – their favorite spot to hand around. At this period you will see them playing in the Walker Bay – you can spot them just from the shore and for closer view of them it advisable to take 2 hours boat trip around the harbor.
Also don’t miss the opportunity to do Shark Cage diving to dive with a Great White shark -famous adventure for adrenalin rush seekers and visit to the most Southern Point of Africa – Cape Agulhas or Cape Needle (translated from Portuguese language), where Atlantic and Indian ocean meet.
• Driving to beautiful Winelands in comfort
• 1-st stop Paarl. 1 hour cellar tour ending with wine and brandy testing
• 2-nd stop Wine and cheese paring at one of the most famous farm for wine and cheese. Paarl. Lunch at the farm
• 3-rd stop Franchhoek – little town, French corner, where French Huguenots settled in the end of 1600 in the Cape and brought there fine recepies of wine and food and of course wine cultivars. Bubbly testing or MCC – Method Cup Classic as they call champagne style of wines in South Africa
• 4-th stop Stellenbosh – visiting farm for wine and chocolate paring and testing proudly South African wine Pinotage which was born in Stellenbosch University and became favorite of South Africans and foreigners.
• Overnight in Stellenbosch
• Exploring Stellenbosch town – second olderst in South Africa and heart of the wine industry and Cape Dutch architecture. Historical walk of the Stellenbosch with stops for wine t and local food testing
• Drive to Hermanus in the comfort via False Bay. Stop at the Stony Point Penguin colony. You will witness magnificent views of the Falce Bay shore
• Arriving in Hermanus – town love by Souther Right whales. Walk along the rocky beach. Relax in the hotel in comfort
• Overnight in Hermanus town
• Early morning departure for the shark cage diving
• Driving to Cape Ugulhas – most Souther Point of Africa
• Lunch stop at the beach restaurant to enjoy the fresh seafood and the views
• Return to the hotel in the comfort. Relaxing evening at leasure
• Overnight Hermanus
• After the breakfast you will have option to watch whales from the shore or take a boat trip (2 hours) to have closer view of Southern Right and whales
• Visit beautiful farm in the Hemel en Aarde valley for lunch and wine testing to taste fine Pino Noir of this area and other good wines
• Driving in comfort to the airport for for onward travel